- It is the perfect length.
- The skirt is as light as a feather.
- The shorts underneath are super comfortable.
- The print is sassy and cute.
- There are pockets on both sides.
- The skirt stays put. It isn’t too tight, but it doesn’t move.
If I have to think of something to criticize, I guess it is a little tight in the tummy area. I’ve got some flab around the middle, and this skirt, definitely, gives me a muffin top. For some reason, my muffin top bothers me less these days, but that isn’t the point. Honestly, I’d rather have a muffin-top and not need a drawstring, then no muffin top and a draw string. Of course, just tight enough to not need a drawstring and no muffin-top at all would be ideal.
If you want a fun, short, summer skirt, this is a great choice.
This skirt is going fast. It is at a great price point right now, but sizes are limited. Check it out here. The peek-a-boo is on sale, but use my discount code (825Sign) if you would like to a try a full priced item.