Overall Thoughts: I was pretty familiar with all the exercises, and I do them sometimes, but I have no consistency in the way I approach them. I'm sure that having Matt to hold me accountable will motivate me to be consistent with whatever he gives me.
- I'm no fan of jumping jacks and the jumping jacks hurt my knee. I've got a new knee brace. Maybe I'll give it a try.
- I learned a new exercise: bridge walkouts. I'll probably post a video of it tomorrow. I liked that one a lot.
- Mountain climbers suck, but we all know that.
- I love my slide disks, so I used them for the side lunges
- My usual five hip exercises,
- (3) sets of 20 leg raises (10 fast/10 hold for three seconds), &
- (1) 1-minute plank.
I was a little sore from yesterday's run, so I'm glad that today was a rest day. I'm scared of Tuesday. It is my first serious run. I haven't run fast in a looong time.